About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is David McDonald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education with concentration in Social Sciences. I have coached football and soccer at Murphy High School the past three years and hope to teach there after I graduate.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 15 Blog Post

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment
I really enjoyed his video. It showed how technology can be successfully used in a classroom environment. Facebook, twitter, and blogs were used to help with her work and could share her work with the world. Her PLE allowed her to be more creative in her work. More classrooms should be like this one.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life
The two questions in this video were "what is my sentence?" and "was I better today than yesterday?". These are questions not only teachers but everyone should ask themselves every single day. By asking yourself these questions it really makes you think about what you want to accomplish in life and how you are going to go about accomplishing these things. This was a very good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment