About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is David McDonald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education with concentration in Social Sciences. I have coached football and soccer at Murphy High School the past three years and hope to teach there after I graduate.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 12 Blog Post

I really enjoyed looking at and reading Kaia's blog. It shows that there is no age limit when it comes to using technology. It was also great how her father has encouraged her to use technology to further her own education as well as share what she sees from her perspective. Her father found the people who were commenting her blog and even got a class to send her a voicethread. This series of blog posts are proof that anyone can learn how to use technology to further education.

No comments:

Post a Comment