About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is David McDonald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education with concentration in Social Sciences. I have coached football and soccer at Murphy High School the past three years and hope to teach there after I graduate.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Comments 4 Kids

Week 4
I commented on a story about the girl's soccer game at mereside. I coach soccer so I really enjoyed reading about their game.

Week 5
I read a girl's book review on Red is for Rememberance. It was a very good book review and would make one want to read the book.

Week 6
For this week's comments 4 kids I read Marc's post about scientists Marin Mersenne and Count Rumford. I enjoyed reading this post and it provided a good bit of information.

Week 9
I viewed Anita's blog from St. Pius X school. She and her friend made a video about a writing test that they did not enjoy. I was amazed to how at such a young age, students could make a quality video.

Week 10
I watched a video by Ilaisaane from St. Pius X school. Her video was on the anxious emotion. She did a very good job in captivating the emotion.

Week 12
I looked at a picture drawn by a five year old at Pt England school. It was an impressive picture for a five year old. It is good that these kids are learning to express their thoughts visually at such a young age.

Week 13
I read Wakatere's post about his day flying kites with his classmates. He used a lot of adjectives and made it seem like you were there with him. He also added pictures of the class flying kites.

Week 14
I read a blog post by Studamyer. In his post he wrote a story about his time playing capture the flag. He was very descriptive and the story was entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment