About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is David McDonald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education with concentration in Social Sciences. I have coached football and soccer at Murphy High School the past three years and hope to teach there after I graduate.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 14 Blog Post

This semester I have learned how important technology can be in the classroom. I have learned very many different ways to implement technology as well. I now know how to blog, tweet, create videos, time lines, and podcasts. These new tools will be influential in my teaching methods in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey David, I really enjoyed reading your blog! Keep up the good work! It is almost over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I did my post on Google Docs...anyways, your blog looks good. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete