About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is David McDonald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education with concentration in Social Sciences. I have coached football and soccer at Murphy High School the past three years and hope to teach there after I graduate.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 9 Blog Post

ALEX
The Alabama Learning Exchange is a great website for teachers and students that are working on becoming a teacher. It has podcasts as well as lesson plans that teachers can pull from for ideas in their classrooms. This is a very well organized and informative site.

As a future teacher I believe ALEX will be a great tool for my teaching. I will use it as a resource for my classroom as well as add it to my personal learning networ

ALEX - Alabama Learning Exchange



ACCESS

The Alabama Connecting Classroom, Educators and Student Statewide is a phenomenal site for students who are interested in taking a course not offered to them. I wish I knew about this when I was in high school. It would have been very beneficial to my education. Students can also pull study material from this website to prepare them for the graduation exams. I am sure not many high school students know about what is offered through this site. This a great tool for the state of Alabama to have.

1 comment:

  1. Alex and Access are great tools for us to use. I like the comments you had to say about both. Both of these can help us in the future. Good job.

    ReplyDelete